Work Package 4Innovative applications©Safran HE
Photo : Instantaneous temperature field distribution along an axial cut of a Turbomeca combustion chamber design.
WP4 – Innovative applications to investigate the possibility to successfully implement SOPRANO’s theoretical and experimental approaches in simulated operating conditions perfectly representative of those encountered in a combustor and to explore the coexistence, in a same combustor geometry, of different technological breakthroughs, each of them relevant to reduce either the fuel consumption or nitrogen oxides and soot particles emissions.
- Task 4.1: Combustor optimization for soot reduction
- Task 4.2: Innovative low emission injection systems and thermal optimization of the combustor
- SAFRAN SA Paris, France
- CERFACS Toulouse, France
- DLR Stuttgart, Germany
- LU Loughborough, United Kingdom
- RRUK London, United Kingdom
- RRD Blankenfelde-Mahlow, Germany
- SAFRAN AIRCRAFT ENGINES Courcouronnes, France
- SAFRAN HELICOPTER ENGINES Bordes, France
- GEDE Neu-Isenburg, Germany
- ONERA Châtillon, France